Impact of Basel III on Balance Sheet and Capital Management for Banks
8 & 9 December 2010
This course will discuss and evaluate the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) recent recommendations which have been designed to increase banks capital and liquidity and prevent another global financial crisis. The course will be very timely following the G20 summit in November.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- An in-depth analysis of the regulatory developments of Basel III
- Discovering how to integrate the risk appetite statement
- Evaluating the liquidity buffer
- Learning how to manage collateral and the impact on funding liquidity risk
- Understanding Rating agencies expectations on a banks capital and liquidity adequacy
- And much more...
For more information, please visit the programme page
Join us this December and learn from the industries most distinguished financial risk management professionals.
3 EASY WAYS TO BOOK YOUR PASS:
- Book online now
- Email your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your registration form to: + 852 3411 4811